Our Core Beliefs
- We believe that every attempt should be made to maintain the dignity of both the adult and student.
- We believe students should be given the opportunity to make decisions and live with the natural consequences.
- We believe students should have the opportunity to tell their side of the story when involved in a conflict and/or when consequences appear to be unfair.
- I believe misbehavior should be viewed as an opportunity for individual problem-solving and preparation for the real world, as opposed to a personal attack on school or staff.
- We believe it is best if a student does most of the thinking while OEZSA provides multiple opportunities for students to experience academic success and social emotional development.
Administrative, Community & Holistic Support