Analytical Thinkers and Effective Communicators who:
- Speak confidently in public
- Demonstrate competent use of computers and technology.
- Research, analyze and present information in an efficient and professional manner.
- Critically analyze and evaluate literature, poetry and other media.
- Use their knowledge of scale and proportion to analyze social and global issues.
- Investigate the natural world and their role in it.
- Master the basic skills necessary to succeed in college and career.
Effective Community Leaders who:
- Participate in the struggle for social and racial justice and improving their community.
- Analyze social and global issues.
Responsible Individuals who:
- Are knowledge about the education and career opportunities available to them.
- Assess their needs and apply appropriate strategies to solve their problems.
- Use effective goal setting strategies and actively work to achieve those goals.
- Understand how actions, or lack of actions, affect oneself, others and the community.
Collaborative Team Builders who:
- Develop their own worldview and are aware and respectful of other views.
- Support peers and younger generations to become academically and socially responsible.
Respectful Individuals who:
- Interaction positively and resolve conflict in nonviolent ways.
- Contribute to a safe, supportive and peaceful environment by practicing self-awareness and empathy.
- Struggle against racism, sexism, homophobia and oppression of all kinds.